Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Break!

Here's a brief update. This semester at school as been (without a doubt), the most intense semester I've ever had. Free time is a concept of the past and to be honest, I'm really afraid of what the end of the semester holds. I've been keeping pace, but barely. It's spring break now. If you've read "Ender's Game" (and you should), you might remember a scene when Ender goes home before the final conflict with the buggers. That's what this spring break feels like to me.

I've had six days without school, which is apparently how long it takes to catch up on all the house work that got thrown to the wayside (scrubbing grout is really not the same as floating on a lake in a hand made canoe). It is also the amount of time it takes for me to realize that I miss chess.

So, I am back if only for a moment before I get thrown back to the wolves. I hope to get an annotation or two going before time runs out. But, I'm basically back at it on Sunday and I have a few moments of fun & family planned as well.

Oh, chess.

No comments: