Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Status Update

Well, school knocked me out of my chess zone yet again. I'm back at it, with a couple months of summer vacation looming on the horizon. I've also decided to make this blog public. I avoided it for a long time because I know I'm not the greatest or smartest chess player (hence, the name of the blog), but I've decided that I don't really care.

Part of me feels like this site is like a blog of bad poetry--however, I'm not going to let that deter me.

It will be a little while before I post any more new analysis. I'm catching up on the 25 or so games that didn't get analyzed when I was whisked into the world of a six-week intermediate accounting class.

I'm also converting a lot of the playable games into the Chess.com viewer. I feel like I'm cheating on Chessworld.net, because I've been with the site for so long... but, the integrated analysis is just too cool not to use.

I'm currently playing around 8-games of correspondence chess, and when some of those wrap up, hopefully I'll get around to analyzing them. I do have a few school obligations left, but I'll be free and clear on July 14th.

No comments: