Monday, April 18, 2011

One Month

Wow, it's been a month since I've last updated the old chess blog. School has been crazy. Deadlines and exams every week. It's finally winding down. Just one more quiz and three more exams until I'm in the clear.

I've been keeping a few games running, mainly with Matthew. I'm posting a series of our last three games. They are ridiculous. For some reason, I never take his threats seriously and I always makes some sort of outrageous mistake toward the end (or in the beginning). So, without further ado, here they are:


Back from the Dust and Back into the Dust

This was the game my last post alluded to. I had suffered an early loss of material, but I held on and fought back. Then, I walked into a mate.





The Game is Afoot

I actually played a wonderful opening, had a material advantage. And then, I walked into a mate.





Walked into a Mate

I never found my footing in this game and then I walked into a mate.




School will be out soon. Just have to survive finals week and maybe I'll have enough time to actually beat Matt.

No comments: